At the last event we noticed we kept running through water in our cooling system but we couldn't find a leak. We were able to spot a crack in the front of the engine block in the water jacket without the water immediately evaporating after a little testing:
We pulled the engine, had the crack repaired, and had the car running again.
Working together pretty much every day we could, we had it back together for the next open track day. Here is some footage from the track day:
The car was once again running great, and with some fresh tires the car and driver were getting back into the grove of road racing. Our first race of the season is next weekend at Waterford Hills Road Racing, stay tuned!